Every part of our body deserves to be loved and appreciated, whether it is curvy or flat, small or big. Women with Hip Dips can wear all kinds of clothes with the utmost confidence, but only if they know how to do it. What jeans to wear with hip dips – that is the topic of this article. We will also give you some additional tips on how to reduce the effect of hip dips.
Table of Contents
What are hip dips?
They are a natural indentation where the hip bone meets the top of the thigh and adjusts between the high and low hips. They are a beautiful representation of the curves in a woman’s body. People often don’t know what to make of hip dimples. However, they are a natural occurrence and harmless regardless of how beautiful you think they are. Hip dips are a very feminine part of the body , which makes a woman look and feel harmonious and petite. The hips are also the most feminine part of the body, you should not expect perfection from them.
Are hip dips something to be ashamed of?
The compulsion for women to change their bodies according to social trends has always been a big problem. Women are forced to not love their bodies and work extra hard to stay relevant just to be accepted and loved.
However, the world is evolving. The shift to body-friendliness and acceptance of all body types in the world has empowered women to accept all the curves of their bodies.
Still, insecurity is a threat. People are constantly insecure about themselves and their bodies. That’s okay! We all have bad days when we can’t love ourselves; we then try to hide the parts of ourselves that make us insecure.
That’s why you can cover up your hip dimples or make them smaller if you don’t like them. In the following section you will learn how.
How to minimize the effect of hip dips?
While they can’t be completely eliminated, there are things you can do to minimize their appearance.
- Wear pants and skirts with a high waist. This will help conceal the hip dips and make them less noticeable.
- Avoid tight clothing. Tight clothing will only accentuate your hip dimples, so avoid them if you are not conscious of them.
- Choose darker colors. Wearing dark colors will conceal your hip dimples and make them less noticeable.
- Try contouring. Contouring is a great way to minimize the appearance of imperfections, including hip dimples. Simply use a bronzer or contouring powder to create the illusion of shadow in the dimples.
- Get a good body shaper. A body shaper can do wonders to minimize hip dimples. It smooths your silhouette and gives you a more flattering shape.
What jeans to wear with Hip Dips – these models are ideal for this purpose.
Which jeans to wear with hip dips – this is a broad question. The clear verdict is: high-rise jeans emphasize the waist and create an hourglass shape. However, there are several types of pants/jeans that accentuate a particular body shape and significantly minimize the effect of hip dips.
- High-rise jeans are currently in vogue. Jeans that are cut to accentuate the waist are complimentary for women with hip dimples.
- Mid rise jeans that finish just above the belly button draw attention away from the hip dimples.
- Flared or straight leg jeans show off the entire butt with a cohesive front and casual look.
- Balloon jeans, especially in dark colors, are currently in trend. They make the baggy look even more chic.
How to hide hip dimples in jeans?
Jeans are an integral part of every woman’s closet. It is best to wear the jeans that you love. But which jeans fit best with hip dips? Essentially, mid to high-waisted jeans are the ones that look flattering on hip dips.
High-rise jeans sit above the waist, so they can take attention away from the legs and direct it to the core, which is a more attractive part of the body.
The worst type of jeans to wear if you don’t want to emphasize your hip dimples are used jeans, low rise jeans and jeans with large pockets.
There are several ways to minimize or conceal hip dips; however, keep in mind that these are temporary methods.
Baggy jeans are a good alternative, but padded shapewear is also a relatively effective measure. However, care should be taken to ensure that the shapewear is not too tight. In this way, the appearance of hip dimples in jeans or dresses can be minimized. However, they are only temporary, and sometimes, such shapewear is uncomfortable to wear.
Additional tip (besides jeans): Wear straight-leg pants or loose-fitting jeans like boyfriend or mom jeans, which are trendy and equally flattering. Try to avoid something tight like skinny jeans.
What can you wear to get rid of hip dimples?
You can’t! Yes, this is a disappointing answer, but it is true. Hip dimples are not due to fat accumulation; they have nothing to do with your body, but are an indentation in the structure of your skeleton.