The first of December is approaching and we are already looking forward to the Advent season! Half the fun of Christmas is the excitement of the days leading up to it. Delicious cookies, pretty Christmas decorations and cozy evenings with our loved ones – this is undoubtedly the most wonderful time of year! And what’s the best way to keep track of how many days are left until Santa comes to town? With an Advent calendar, of course! Of course, you can always reach for a ready-made version. But the joy is especially great when we make this ourselves and hide behind the 24 little doors small personal gifts. To fill or craft an Advent calendar for women yourself is much more loving and individual. However, having 24 ideas for 24 days is a real challenge for most people. Don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for! Whether for your mother, your sister or best friend – below we have compiled the most beautiful suggestions for the perfect Advent calendar for women!
Table of contents
- Make your own wellness Advent calendar for women
- Funny Advent calendar to destroy
- It couldn’t be easier: make your own Advent calendar from bread bags
- Or how about an advent calendar for women with alcohol?
- Advent calendar for women to fill with jewelry
- Fitness advent calendar for women to lose weight
- Advent calendar fill with vouchers for joint activities
- Advent calendars for women: The coolest ideas at a glance
Wellness Advent calendar for women to make yourself
Would you like to surprise your loved ones every day anew and pamper them a little during Advent? How about a wellness advent calendar for women, for example? Since most care and cosmetic products are now also available in pocket format, you can fill it with anything you like. And in the following, we will show you how to make an individual Advent calendar for women yourself and give you great suggestions for filling it.
- A coat hanger
- 24 empty toilet paper rolls
- A pair of scissors
- Stamps, markers, wrapping paper or similar to decorate the packages
- A package string or cord in the color of your choice
- 24 small surprises to fill the Advent calendar for women
- Small printed templates for the numbers
Make your own Advent calendar for women:
- Carefully flatten the toilet paper rolls with a heavy book and lightly smooth over the edges until they are nice and smooth.
- Now place a cup on the toilet paper roll so that it almost reaches the edge.
- To make folding easier, press the curves firmly into the cardboard with the scissors so that a small groove is created.
- Repeat the above step on each side of the toilet paper rolls.
- Fold the outer flaps of the roll along the created groove on one side.
- Stick the stencils with the numbers on them and decorate the packets with stickers, stamps, etc. depending on your mood.
- Next, fill the packets with the small gifts and close the open side.
- Cut the cord and cut it crosswise over the little package. For an even prettier and more interesting result, you can attach the packets in different lengths.
- Finally, attach the toilet paper rolls to the hanger and your homemade wellness advent calendar for women is ready.
What can you fill a wellness advent calendar for women with?
In popular parlance, women are considered the “fair” sex. No wonder, considering how many different beauty products there are on the market. Tastes are always different, but if your best friend’s bathroom resembles a beauty salon, then we have some great ideas for you to fill the advent calendar with.
- Bath bombs in different colors and scents
- Bath salts
- Tea candles
- Homemade face masks or scrubs
- Homemade soap
- Small shampoos and hair care products
- Scented or incense candles
- Tea bags
- A small can of prosecco or wine bottle
- Fragrance samples
- Hand mirror
- Moisturizing hand cream
- Cuddly socks with Christmas motifs
- Chocolates, chocolates or homemade cookies
- A good book
Fun advent calendar to destroy
Looking for ideas for a fun Advent calendar for women? Then look no further! Your girls will go crazy for this playful version of the classic! Just smash through the little windows and discover great surprises every day – sounds great! What you fill this with is up to you. Whether an Advent calendar for women with makeup, chocolate, jewelry or small decorative items – absolutely everything is allowed. The only important thing is that the gifts fit into the bowl.
- A large cardboard box
- Wrapping paper
- Tissue paper
- Hot glue gun
- 24 plastic bowls
- Felt tip pens, stamps or similar to decorate the box.
- And of course, gifts to fill it with.
Make your own Advent calendar for women:
- Glue the cardboard together, leaving the top open.
- Take a bowl and trace 24 circles.
- Carefully cut out the circles with scissors.
- Glue the tissue paper to the inside of the cardboard.
- Place the gifts in the plastic bowl.
- Apply hot glue to the edges of the 24 plastic bowls and glue them to the inside.
- Decorate and embellish the cardboard to your liking. There are no limits to your imagination.
- And your Advent calendar for women is ready to give away!
It couldn’t be easier: make your own Advent calendar from bread bags
With a homemade Advent calendar for women, you are guaranteed to put your loved ones in a cheerful Christmas mood! And since we know that not everyone has the craft skills of Santa Claus and his elves, we show you below how to quickly make an Advent calendar from bread bags themselves.
- Bread bags
- Glue and adhesive tape
- Stickers or Washi Tape
- Wrapping paper, craft wrap, glitter or similar for decorating
- 24 small gifts
Advent calendar from bread bags – instructions:
- How you decorate the bread bags is purely a matter of taste. Whether colorful and fun or rather simple and elegant – anything is possible!
- Fill the bread bags with gifts and then fold them in half.
- Seal with tape and either hang on a cord or place in a large wooden basket as you like.
Or how about an advent calendar for women with alcohol?
Your best friend loves to indulge in a glass of wine or a whiskey in the evening? Then offer her 24 excuses for a festive nightcap with this advent calendar for women with alcohol! All in all, it’s a truly amazing way to discover a few new types of spirits and tantalize our palates. By Christmas Eve at the latest, the new favorite will be found – we promise! And here are some great ideas to fill it with:
- A mix of different spirits – Choose from different brands of whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, tequila and whatever else you can think of.
- Wine Advent Calendar is the ultimate gift for all wine lovers! Whether white, red or rosé wine – fill the Advent calendar with 24 mini wine bottles of different varieties.
- Liqueur or beer advent calendar – Give your girlfriend a little trip around the world and fill the advent calendar for women with 24 different liqueurs or maybe beers from around the world.
Advent calendar for women fill with jewelry
Okay, granted: Not all women are into jewelry. And yet, most of us will definitely enjoy little jewelry gifts. Filling each door with accessories will probably be a bit more expensive than chocolate, but you’ll get something lasting for your jewelry box. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something made of gold or silver. Homemade necklaces or fun earrings are guaranteed to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. Think fashionable bracelets or statement rings. Or how about a friendship necklace – separate yet always together. Hair bands, fancy hair clips and similar hair accessories are ideal for those who like to try new hairstyles.
Fitness advent calendar for women to lose weight
You have a favorite fitness enthusiast who pays attention to his diet and figure? Or your best friend is constantly in your ears that you finally have to do some sports and then never goes about it? Then you would be in the best place with this fitness advent calendar for women! Whether it’s healthy snacks, small accessories for the home gym, or a fitness challenge, it’s a great way to stay in shape during the holidays! However, not all athletes are created equal. That’s why it’s important to choose the stuffing for your advent calendar for women to match your favorite sport. Here are a few ideas:
- Microfiber towel
- Sports socks
- Water bottle
- Fitness cookbooks and sports magazines
- Homemade protein bars or energy balls
- Pain gel
- Small dumbbells
- Yoga mat
- Fitness gloves
- Workout diary
In addition to all the snacks and odds and ends, exercise shouldn’t be neglected during the holidays. Keep the gift recipient fit with various challenges and exercises or make it a great partner workout.
- 2 Minute Plank
- 30 jumping jacks
- 40 Squat
- 10 minutes of yoga in the evening
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day
- A long walk or jog in the fresh air
- Give up fast food and sweets for 1 week (with all the delicious cookies, this will probably be the most difficult task)
Fill your Advent calendar with coupons for activities you can do together
Short on cash this year and need some ideas for an inexpensive yet meaningful Advent calendar for women? How about filling it with coupons for joint activities? After all, Christmas isn’t just about the gifts, but rather about spending quality time with our loved ones. And here come our suggestions that are guaranteed to provide a lot of fun.
- Breakfast in bed
- Power over the remote control for 1 day
- Taking out the garbage for 3 days
- 15 minutes back massage
- Picnic in the living room
- Movie night with free choice
- 1 day to yourself
- Sleigh ride
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Christmas decoration handicraft
- Snowball fight
- Voucher for wine tasting
- Visit Escape Room
- An afternoon at the trampoline park
- Concert in the living room
- Going for a walk and picking up trash along the way
- Visit a nursing home and spend time with the residents
- Buying a gift for someone in need
- Paying someone’s bill at the coffee shop
Advent calendars for women: An overview of the coolest ideas
A colorful Advent calendar is ideal for atmospheric wall decorations
A great Advent calendar for women can be made very quickly from small caskets
Relive the highlights of your year with a photo Advent calendar
Use small wooden boxes for a quick and colorful Advent calendar for women
What you fill the Advent calendar for women with is purely a matter of taste
You can’t go wrong with a wine advent calendar